Lower grill meets pheasant!

leeboy

Paid Member
So travelling to work this morning, when a pheasant decides to play games...I had no where to go...other than straight into him!
Anyway after watching him do the funky chicken dance in my rear view mirrior and getting to work, ive found out my lower grill has been pushed out, its still in the bumper, but seems stuck...is this a bumper off job to fit it back straight or do i have to get tough and pull harder?

Cheers!

Probably easier to take the bumper off, it's not a huge job anyway and there's a couple of guides on here. :smile:

It amazes me how strong those little feathered b@st@rds are!!! :smiley:

Think the little F***er has cracked the grill on closer inspection! Was funny watching the feathers fly out the back of the diffuser too! Might be able to get my hand from under the car without taking the bumper off....with a bit of luck!

You could drop the front diffuser/bellypan off and that might just give you some room to push it back...

I hit one in an old skool mini, on closer inspection not only did it smash the grille to pieces it also left its head behind... That'll teach em

I hope that i have no body parts in the front of mine! Ive always wonderd why they want to venture onto a busy main road...while theres lovely green fields either side of the road that they insist on commiting suicide on!

there not that strong......when you hit them at warp 9 :innocent:

the front splitter tends to..................split :argue: