Peircey's GW Clio 200

Unblocking it should mean more cold air into the filter.

once you've unblocked it noddie i'd try and line the oem air feed up with the front grille using a bit of neoprene hose or anything you can get your hands on,you'll see what i mean when you remove the front bumper

Is it bumper off jobby fella?

I'm sure Foxspeed said it can be removed by just undoing the bolts on the slam panel and sticking your hand down and pulling off.

once you've unblocked it noddie i'd try and line the oem air feed up with the front grille using a bit of neoprene hose or anything you can get your hands on,you'll see what i mean when you remove the front bumper

Will have a look but I know what you mean.

A little update for you Peircey. I managed to get the blank of by just undoing the 4 bolts holding the top of the bumper on (and the 2 wee 90 degrees screw thingys) and squeezing my hand in under the top of the bumper.

I have gay girly little hands and just managed to get my hands in to remove the blank. I am now missing a layer of skin on the back of each hand now though.

Booked in to K-Tec next week for remap! Hopefully make the car more driveable and get some decent gains with the new induction kit fitted!

That's awesome, hearing good things about this kit. I have the Meg version on my Meg engined Clio.. Not sure what its like as I havnt got it back yet. Hoping next week.

That's awesome, hearing good things about this kit. I have the Meg version on my Meg engined Clio.. Not sure what its like as I havnt got it back yet. Hoping next week.

I'm really impressed with it! makes the car feel so much better! and the remap just improves on that dramatically as you can see