Peircey's GW Clio 200

cars looking good mate.

What made you go for the eibach spacers? Just wondering cause i'm going to get the 25mm H&R ones which are £90. When I looked the eibach ones were around £125. Both are the system that bolts the wheel to the spacer directly.

You're better off changing the headunit first; that is by far the most limiting part of the system.

im going to change the radio in my car soon, my friend says the headunit is the broken part but is the headunit the thing under the seat or can i just change the main controls?

cars looking good mate.

What made you go for the eibach spacers? Just wondering cause i'm going to get the 25mm H&R ones which are £90. When I looked the eibach ones were around £125. Both are the system that bolts the wheel to the spacer directly.

Thanks and 25mm is too much IMO.... Plus i got these from Germany for £160 for 4 with all the bolts to bolt to the hub

Im taking the spacers off this week too... Im not sure about them... They look great! But i really think the handling has taken a hit from them

It sounds bloody awesome. Theres also a definite improvement in performance.

The hardest part of the fitting was removing and re-installing the battery tray. Was a fricking mission lol.

It sounds bloody awesome. Theres also a definite improvement in performance.

The hardest part of the fitting was removing and re-installing the battery tray. Was a fricking mission lol.

i read the thread haha sounds like a pain lol should be able to get it done with help though :smile: ooooo can't wait to see how it drives :smiley: