Pav's Albi Blue 197T

So sorry that your day ended up like that Pav, we were all so gutted for you. Just glad that we could be there for you, it would have been a nightmare if you'd been stranded out there on your own.

Hopefully Trev can have a good luck today and the diagnosis isn't too bad. I have everything crossed for you mate, I really hope things will work out alright for you.

thank you Jimmy..there have been a few suggestion as what it could be..none of them very good though..fingers crossed..
have a nice day off..deserve it mate

thank you Jimmy..there have been a few suggestion as what it could be..none of them very good though..fingers crossed..
have a nice day off..deserve it mate

I really feel for you, mate, it's horrible to see a friend's car being towed away. Goes without saying that all of us are rooting for you that it's nothing too serious. If you need any help with anything, give us a shout.

Oh, and you would have loved it at the restaurant in the evening: some very tasty waitresses with short skirts and tight shirts :wink:

I really feel for you, mate, it's horrible to see a friend's car being towed away. Goes without saying that all of us are rooting for you that it's nothing too serious. If you need any help with anything, give us a shout.

Oh, and you would have loved it at the restaurant in the evening: some very tasty waitresses with short skirts and tight shirts :wink:
it wasnt a nice feeling tbh..
and STOP IT with the ladies..you are killing me...:excited:
Any word from Trevor yet Pav?
Trev has just left..he thinks it a coil pack..im on my way to get a new one now..will let you know in a few hours..
cheers

Reactions: Beany
Sorry to hear of the woes your having esp after the wait you had to get the car done, hope it's something easyish to fix, you never know!

thanks boys..the news is as follows:its not the coil pack so the car is going in tmr..hope we can find out what it is so i can be on my way to have it remapped..
my hopes are getting very tiny now though..we have a couple of hours in the morning to fix her..

Sorry to hear it's not a quick easy fix... fingers crossed for you pal! Hopefully you'll have the witch ready for your visit to RS tuning

Thought I'd take a peak in here and see how much fun you'd been having, gutted to see it's causing you dramas Pav. Fingers crossed for a simple resolution!

Sorry to hear it's not a quick easy fix... fingers crossed for you pal! Hopefully you'll have the witch ready for your visit to RS tuning
the way things go sometimes unfortunately...thanks Chris
Thought I'd take a peak in here and see how much fun you'd been having, gutted to see it's causing you dramas Pav. Fingers crossed for a simple resolution!
thanks Ben..not ideal i have to say but shit happens,right?i still believe that it isnt a headgasket or piston..
sometimes you have to experience some tough time to appreciate those little things that make you happy :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jimmy and Beany
That's a good way to think about it, Pav, I admire your spirit. Keep us all updated, we really are all crossing everything for you buddy!

That's a good way to think about it, Pav, I admire your spirit. Keep us all updated, we really are all crossing everything for you buddy!
haha,dont have a choice..as i said to you earlier..keep smiling and world will smile back (eventually) :smiley:

Good luck tomorrow mate. Hope you find the solution quickly. I'll keep checking my phone during the day waiting for an update:thumb:

Reactions: Pav
Oh what a bugger Pav, that's really gutting and even worse when you don't know exactly what it is. If it's any consolation, our fridge has packed up over the weekend and have now had to order a new one. Not sure why it has given up, but it still annoys me that I can't diagnose it :rage:

My fingers and toes are crossed for you mate, very much hope it's something cheap and simple!