Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Not good Pav. Coil pack wouldn't cause smoke, and an injector would only cause smoke if it has fried a piston from running lean. Fingers crossed it's not too serious. Keep us updated.

yeah when i think about it..any decent place to get a new set from Sean??dont like where this is going one bit :sleepy:

yeah when i think about it..any decent place to get a new set from Sean??dont like where this is going one bit :sleepy:

Few engines on ebay, could try your luck with ones of the sellers. Or go all out for forged pistons :wink:

What colour was the smoke?

Head gasket isn't too bad if it's that, just skimming head and new seal...

Let's hope you find out sooner rather than later buddy.

Wasn't a nice way to end the day for you but at least it wasn't a crash which is what we were fearing when we pulled up further up...

RenderedContent-56060838-CD6B-40BD-B1AC-A1C408D37A41.JPG

:cry:

Head gasket it is then. You can buy mine pav!
you arent doing it Steve??
Head gasket isn't too bad if it's that, just skimming head and new seal...

Let's hope you find out sooner rather than later buddy.

Wasn't a nice way to end the day for you but at least it wasn't a crash which is what we were fearing when we pulled up further up...

View attachment 19358

:cry:
yeah we will see..she will be fixed im sure..just a bad timing really with the RST remap due in 2 days..
i understand..you dont know when you loose a few guys..could have been anything!!like splatting a sheep all over your windscreen :tearsofjoy:

yeah we will see..she will be fixed im sure..just a bad timing really with the RST remap due in 2 days..
i understand..you dont know when you loose a few guys..could have been anything!!like splatting a sheep all over your windscreen :tearsofjoy:
Can't find the bloody time pav. Will be souping my zimmerframe at this rate

Can't find the bloody time pav. Will be souping my zimmerframe at this rate
will let you know as what i'll need to get her back on the road Steve..thanks :thumb:
Oh no! mate this is such a bad luck ,you just got your motor back ffs:worried:

feel for you buddy, keep us updated..
yeah things dont always go the way you want them to...guess these things are unavoidable at some point..it's all down to luck when you are buying second hand parts...
thanks Yiannis

will let you know as what i'll need to get her back on the road Steve..thanks :thumb:

yeah things dont always go the way you want them to...guess these things are unavoidable at some point..it's all down to luck when you are buying second hand parts...
thanks Yiannis
hope it's no big deal pav. You need to see whether it was a one off failure or caused by something else.