Pav's Albi Blue 197T

yeah thats my worry..just need something decent but without a Recaro price tag...

Last edited:
will be Ben..leaving it for now for a road use but comes Bedford,this baby is going full track mode :smiley:

you know that was my thought when i saw this photo on my pc..there are a few other options on ebay..been looking but dont know whether they fit or how would they look..
1.1st option

2. 2nd option

what do you guys think??
Those BB6s are the first set of bucket seats i've seen that look OEM+ and like they were made for the Clio. If you could get the the Renault sport logo embroidered, that would finish them off nicely! I've already got Recaros, but i'm seriously considering getting the BB6s now :oops:

i'd love to save for a pair of Recaro but there's always something..that breaks or that needs replacing etc etc..i'll never save up for a proper pair..unless i win big time :pav:

Reactions: trackspec197
i'd love to save for a pair of Recaro but there's always something..that breaks or that needs replacing etc etc..i'll never save up for a proper pair..unless i win big time :pav:

No your issue is you want them now :sunglasses:

Don’t play that game with all the expensive parts on your car buddy :thumb:

thats the thing boys..my is a daily so need something decent,that i wont hate everytime i need to get in or out..
as good as your is Tom,i need to be able to use every day...

Reactions: tombate911
Seats are a pretty big deal in a car and you need to get ones you're 100% happy with. It is a shame that Recaros are so expensive, and that there are fitment issues with aftermarket ones.... nothing is ever straightforward is it!

will keep looking for sure..not buying anything atm just had a quick look on ebay the other day...

My seat retrimmer spoke very poorly of the safety, construction and finish on cheap seats in passing recently. Said anything like top-end seats are a World apart. And seeing as it's something you use EVERY single time you use the car - i'd be wary of 'cheap' seats buddy for all the reasons above.

Sportseats4you:

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/road-car-reclining-sport-seats/cat_125.html

....sell some great reclining seats at not silly money. Also all the runners, adaptors etc too.

If you were to get a fairly new out seat; i believe most have a life-cycle of around two years. Meaning you could buy them one at a time making the ££££££ a little easier.

Have fun if you do. How exciting !

Seats are a pretty big deal in a car and you need to get ones you're 100% happy with. It is a shame that Recaros are so expensive, and that there are fitment issues with aftermarket ones.... nothing is ever straightforward is it!
hence me still hesitating..gotta admit i wouldnt go for a cheappo version but liked the look of them..and yes nothing is ever easy with these cars..
My seat retrimmer spoke very poorly of the safety, construction and finish on cheap seats in passing recently. Said anything like top-end seats are a World apart. And seeing as it's something you use EVERY single time you use the car - i'd be wary of 'cheap' seats buddy for all the reasons above.

Sportseats4you:

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/road-car-reclining-sport-seats/cat_125.html

....sell some great reclining seats at not silly money. Also all the runners, adaptors etc too.

If you were to get a fairly new out seat; i believe most have a life-cycle of around two years. Meaning you could buy them one at a time making the ££££££ a little easier.

Have fun if you do. How exciting !
i have been in touch with these guys..good customer service from what i remember..i will have a search for sure..not rushing into anything yet..got no money but i like to window shop :smile:

What are the actual seats called that come in a 197/200? Are they Recaro CS?

Yes - they were the optional seats.

Recaro CS....or 'Cross Sportster'. An option on a 2017 Focus RS i'm told. Must have been around some years therefore (?)

£1000 + per seat plus options on GSM. That for real??

Yes. And why they still make £700 a pair hanging in bits, £1200 for great late-model cloth set or £1500+ in Leather.

I saw an Audi A8 Leather interior (Recaro CS Fronts [Called wingbacks in Audi's], rear bench, doorcards etc) sell for £4k not that long ago on ebay. Hence why i had mine done with no logo on to make them universal.

****Cobra Pav ? Used by some of the best / most iconic racers out there. Won loads of awards for comfort/build etc and a British company !