Over taken in a car park

Maz

Platinum Member
WTF :swear:

By some idiot in a A3 today driving into Halfourds car park, I was only going to get some sticky dots to put my number plates on :angry:

I gave him a hand gesture :whatever: and walked into Halfourds behind him and asked him if he always drove like a ****, he just smiled and walked away ... idiot, he could have ran somone over or made me crash.

Why do people do this?!?

Last edited:
Because some people are just completely retarded no-hopers who float through life on their 'little victories'. In his simplistic mind he just pipped you to pole position in the last race of the F1 season. As I have previously said some people don't have the intelligence to actually drive, sure they can physically drive, but they can't think any further ahead than the front number plate!

Oh and they really don't like it when it is dark and raining! Why is that!?!?!?!

showing off? audi's are old man and S3 are drug dealer cars. loser

sounds like more than an idiot to me. another 1 that will be mopped up soon.

They fit child seats etc for customers in the car park and there could have been a kid around or anything.

I hope this isn't the kind of thing im going to get now I have the 200, used to be bad enough in the 182 at traffic lights *yawn*

lol trust me i used to just laugh and watch them burn me off then cruise past them on the next motorway lol

Audi Drivers = Cocks

There the sort of drivers that think its funny doing 60mph in 30 and a kid could step out at any time from around a blind corner or parked car and then its too late.

Clarkson was right Audi's have taken over from BMW's for Cocks driving them they all drive like maniacs

doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.. winnings winning..

in all seriousness I fecking hate this. I just sit back now and drive along listening to the lovely engine note and watch people get more and more peev'ed.

In his simplistic mind he just pipped you to pole position in the last race of the F1 season

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is some right tossers!!!!
Went out with a bird last night, someone I have just met went to the flicks but anyway she picked me up in her Clio and drove like a nutter, right up people back sides and way too fast in built up areas! My feet nearly went through the floor well a few times!
Definatley not going out with her again if she is driving!!!! :bored:

Lol Matt! Yeah I know the 'foot through the firewall' feeling all too well! It is always the case with people who drive underpowered cars - it is always on the ragged edge! I cant see that I ever use more than 10% of the cars ability in town, there is just no need. Plus the exhaust sounds better below 3,500rpm lol! :001_rolleyes:

I can never understand these people, they are the same ones that never let people out of junctions, merge in traffic etc. IMO I have never been any later arriving to my destination by letting people out than if I have not. If you are aware of the traffic it shouldn't slow you down! :huh: