IF this works, its only taken me 4 days to do!!.

looks good. I see you've changed the wheels from the MO's?

and if you want to embed the pics in the thread, click on the bit next to IMG then paste it in your reply.

Sean197, i have only just learnt to post pictures,dont expect me to add words at the same time!. White R26R,had it for a couple of years, sold due to not wanting to put too many miles on it. Then Grey wrapped R26,(For Sale), lovely car, but always wanted a Clio, with a Megane engine, and this one is quite quick. KC Clubsports are vey comfortable on the road, and more comfortable than the BCs. I shall also be selling the Recaros, and fitting some lighter buckets, when i find some. Anyone want to swap seats?. Yes its Litchys old shed, but its had a lot of work done since then.

Reactions: Sean197
Sean197, i have only just learnt to post pictures,dont expect me to add words at the same time!. White R26R,had it for a couple of years, sold due to not wanting to put too many miles on it. Then Grey wrapped R26,(For Sale), lovely car, but always wanted a Clio, with a Megane engine, and this one is quite quick. KC Clubsports are vey comfortable on the road, and more comfortable than the BCs. I shall also be selling the Recaros, and fitting some lighter buckets, when i find some. Anyone want to swap seats?. Yes its Litchys old shed, but its had a lot of work done since then.

No worries lol what work have you had done since you bought it?

thought it it was Wilson's car..what a machine..was in it once and was left speechlesss..enjoy