orange and black Wrapped 200

Not bad. But think it would be even better if you ditched the orange for green?

Altraleggera wheels to by the looks of it?

nope, just saw it on Facebook this morning, looks good for a track car, brutal for the streets though

I think it looks amazing!

Not a big fan of the alloys, and the chrome badge on the door strip needs to be black imo..

But apart from that, really like it!

Looks cool!

And a nice twist on the over used ken block theme.

Monster green sucks!!!

Indeed. Alien green is where its at :bounce:

for sure!

dont get me wrong, I like green, but just am sick to death of people plastering everything in Monster Energy logo's and colours.

And to top it all off, Monster Energy is like drinking the strainings of the devils jock strap! Its pure gasoline!

Rockstar all day long....... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh buddy! :thumbup:

for sure!

dont get me wrong, I like green, but just am sick to death of people plastering everything in Monster Energy logo's and colours.

And to top it all off, Monster Energy is like drinking the strainings of the devils jock strap! Its pure gasoline!

Rockstar all day long....... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh buddy! :thumbup:

Never had Rockstar myself but yer right on the monster stuff. Its brutal :rofl:

i costed getting my red car wrapped to mat grey the price £1200-£1400 which i thought was to expensive, anyone else had a quote?

Yeah I'd noticed that Marshall it looks live they've wrapped the front bumper insert, that should have been matte black to go with that theme, I bet a 200 with a colour coded front looks (even more) fugly :wink:

That's cool. I would have used less vertical lines, personally - but it still looks awesome.