Optimus Primer....

Thanks guys!

Future plans will be to get my plate fitted as I'm waiting on retention papers at the moment.
Black badges
possible black roof wrap
a trip to lake garda is also in the pipeline for September :smiley:

I may invest in a set of coil overs to complete the whole car!

I reckon coilies and you're done mate! then just keeping tyres and brakes fresh!

You know I have wet dreams about this car :wink:

I reckon coilies and you're done mate! then just keeping tyres and brakes fresh!

You know I have wet dreams about this car :wink:

Talking of wet....it's getting pretty flooded in the close, luckily Optimus is up on the drive! Hoping nothing gets blown onto the car tonight seeing as a tornado is forecast lol

Talking of wet....it's getting pretty flooded in the close, luckily Optimus is up on the drive! Hoping nothing gets blown onto the car tonight seeing as a tornado is forecast lol

How was last night mate? Last thing you need is some wind damage.

Is the flooding getting pretty bad back home?

Hope the garage isn't affected as well. Up a hill in Hawkinge haha. Only bad times when it snows!

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

Managed to to upset an M3 last night....just can't help myself! The quaife diff really does work wonders!

Glad your enjoying it mate! Its nice to see its being looked after and nice to hear its still scaring more 'exotic' machinery.

Paperwork and docs will be with you in next day or two (will txt ya!)

Finally the DVLA pulled their fingers out...my plate is on!
The plan is to have the roof wrapped soon!
image_zps205d139e.jpg

Thought I'd give this thread a little update, since last posting in April and few things have been done to Optimus to keep him looking mean and alive!
He's had two oil and filter changes, a lower ball joint fitted and numerous amounts of time being cleaned. Also got around to do a track day at brands, where he performed faultlessly and continues to upset big powerd cars!
Fitted the cup spoiler and also have had the car on the dyno! Where we found that we had lost some power, which we believe was the actuator! So that's been bolted on and we seem to have the power back again :smile:

imagejpg5_zpse40718fd.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa33aa121.jpg

imagejpg2_zps27531a1e.jpg

imagejpg1_zps85ec77a0.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa14dc52d.jpg

I absolutely love this car, it looks so at home on track too.

What did you think of those Syrons? Could they cope with the power?

The Syrons held up well to be honest mate, to be fair it was around 30 degrees the day that I was running them, so the did start to go off, but I could get 8-10 fast laps on them without too many issues at all!

Also had a guy who wanted to buy the car off me when I was at the track due to making his M3 look like it was in reverse after he had ploughed more money into his car, I have his number......but I won't be selling this car any time soon.

Enjoy it a little more for a while yet I think Lee :smile:

shrug a few more bigger cars off lol

Most definitely Gez! I plan on doing several more trackdays this year with it. Will be needing a new set of discs to go on the bells as they've taken a bit of a battering lol

Also had a guy who wanted to buy the car off me when I was at the track due to making his M3 look like it was in reverse after he had ploughed more money into his car, I have his number......but I won't be selling this car any time soon.

Point him in my direction Lee, he can buy mine :smile:

The ring doesn't appeal to me to be honest mate! I'd much rather do Spa! I wouldn't mind getting in a day at donnington either to be fair :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leeboy Clios For Sale 8
leeboy Gallery 23
leeboy Gallery 18
clio200cup eBay Finds 0
GrumpyTwig Spotted 0