Optimus Primer....

leeboy

Paid Member
As some of you know, I was unfortunately involved in an accident while driving my beloved RB 197.....it ended in the car being written off and was left without a car. I loved the clio and thought about changing to something completely different ( golf Gti, Type R, Leon K1, M3) but after test driving a few...nothing compared to a clio.
With that in mind, the hunt was on, I knew I wanted a FF cup with recaros anything more was a plus......... After a two week hunt, I had found the car!
Thanks to FMP on here, I bought/ haggled a deal.....
200 FF Cup in Storm Grey/ Primer :wink:
OZ ultra's wrapped in Goodyear F1's
Akro
Heko wind deflectors
some scaffold tubes fitted inside ( means I can get more shopping bags in the car)
some sort of little radiator in the front and it makes some sort of hissing nose when you give it some throttle and let off??
seems to go okay with just the map that's been done on the car.
image_zpsc7026b91.jpg
image_zpse9119dea.jpg
cup spoiler to be fitted soon, plan on black badges and possibly a black roof wrap!

I was on my way home from work via the motorway, he went past and looked over. Thought I'd try my luck and went and joined him on the outside lane, he moved back to the centre to allow me past, he then moved out and flashed me. Both gave it the beans and pulled away from him slightly!!

I moved over as it was my junction off, but as he went past his mouth was open and shook his head as he went past giving me the thumbs up! Defiantly put a massive smile on my face.

Stunning car. So glad this stayed on the site. Looking forward to seeing it entered in to a POTM competition soon (hopefully with better luck this time! :wink: )

Awesome looking car mate, cant believe i didnt think of the name for my SG aha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leeboy Clios For Sale 8
leeboy Gallery 23
leeboy Gallery 18
clio200cup eBay Finds 0
GrumpyTwig Spotted 0