Opinions Please - CF Bonnet

To be totally honest mate i thought i was going to hate it, but i love it, mainly due to the fact you have kept some LY on it!

Any further distance pictures?

its actually a photoshop job. im thinking of getting it done and just wanted to see what others thought before i fork out!

Well mate i think it looks great! CF wrap?

Cheers mate! wrap would be cheaper but i also like the CF one from k-tec, £400 is less than i was expecting. i think it would probably be easier to do myself with wrap, i would hate to make a mistake

that looks really nice.

would you paint the stripes on as it would be hard to get vinyl in LY.?

Thanks guys!

would you paint the stripes on as it would be hard to get vinyl in LY.?

if i was going to do it in vinyl i would do it in 3 sections and let the original colours through, if i got the CF it would just be painted.

That looks good. Personally I would do as you said, wrap it and leave the original colour coming through

well i gotta say i dont think iv ever seen a more positive response. thanks!

iv got a couple of quick questions though, iv never used vinyl before, its not going to cause any problem with the paintwork is it? does anybody know of a good place to buy from?

Looks mint but god please don't diy wrap a whole bonnet in carbon look vinyl just pay for a ktech one. Ben has one and it looks the nuts