One I thought I would share

like it, and I've done it now so deserve one, where did you get it from and were there other colours available??

Any colour you want mate. :wink:

Twas indeed!!! :thumbup:

Does look bloody clean that corner Roy, hope the rest of her is equally well looked after. :smiley:

It's getting there mate I only do a panel at a time due to the pain I'm in so I've done the boot and passenger side.Its took me 10hrs in all up to yet:worried:

Nicely done, what products are you using?

It's good to keep busy though I imagine, daytime TV is sh!t so you're better off outside when you can be. :smile:

I thought we all had renault sport badges....

We taking you on the next triangle run then mate??

Nicely done, what products are you using?

It's good to keep busy though I imagine, daytime TV is sh!t so you're better off outside when you can be. :smile:

Exactly mate sick to death being stuck in these four walls
Jeff Workstatt Acrylic prime,Werkstat trigger and Werkstat gloss its great stuff to use
I thought we all had renault sport badges....

We taking you on the next triangle run then mate??

I did the triangle the last time I drove 18 months or so ago Mike but I'm Allways up for a day out you know me:smile:

No worries, you get to do the Garfield/bagpuss impersonations in that case as I use the 182 round that area

like the sticker roy,think i might have chose to put it on the other side of the boot lid though,or maybe cut part of the sticker away and have it over lap the RS badge like some do with the nurburgring stickers,would love to do the evotriangle,sorry for being thick but whats the evo bit refering to?

like the sticker roy,think i might have chose to put it on the other side of the boot lid though,or maybe cut part of the sticker away and have it over lap the RS badge like some do with the nurburgring stickers,would love to do the evotriangle,sorry for being thick but whats the evo bit refering to?

It's where the motoring magazine Evo do a lot of their testing and Car of the Year.