Oh so tempted...

You wouldn't get your money back though when it was time to sell like you would with an R. I was told that a few of the UK cars have been written off over the years and quite a few have been exported. This will make the value of these cars even stronger in the future, that's if there are any left in five or so years time.

True, but my point was that you can get a better setup standard r26 for the same money if you are buying it purely as a track toy, but if buying for its exclusivity then yeah they are a much better investment, but id buy one in a different colour personally as you tend to see alot more of the white ones around......mmm.....lunar grey

Dunno what I'm going to do. Its just one of those cars thats tempting me lol.

No doubt if I do anything you guys will be the first to know :wink:

Liquid yellow one gets my vote. Not many around though.

eBay sent me a "you might be interested in..." email today, and im now looking at 335i BMWs. So easily swayed lol,

eBay sent me a "you might be interested in..." email today, and im now looking at 335i BMWs. So easily swayed lol,

I dont know why but BMW's have never really appealed to me, its the same with basically any japanese car.

Only four LY R26r's in the UK I believe! If I was looking for a fun car at an affordable price which I could sell on a few years later and hardly loose a penny. Then for me, there's no alternative! The bonus also is that they look superb!

Id love one.

As Mike's said you can make a 225/R26 faster for less money if its the performance your after but imo...

These cars are about that special feeling you get every time you jump in it. As for using it as a daily driver, you need to watch the miles you put on it. You'll struggle to shift it without part exchanging it if the miles go too high and harnesses are a real pain in the ass :lol:

Such a car. Depending on funds and if I ever settle down, I'd like one of these or a 250 next. :smiley:

my Mate said its too focused for a daily... He said the recaros and harnesses are very difficult to get in and out of quickly lol

See thats what I was thinking. As for the getting in and out, i'm never in that much of a rush (kinda ironic as I want a faster car) :001_rolleyes:

i would deffo go for it, im saving up for one now, they are awesome cars, i have driven ones and my god they are good and the seats make the car! i wouldn't be in a rush to get out of them!!