Oh so tempted...

Don't do it mate, your 200 is a better car in my opinion. You just need a cup spoiler to finish it off nicely.

Supposedly they ride better than an R26 as the spring rates are softer due to it being lighter.

If you have the means to get it, then get it!

You could probably keep it for 6 months and hardly lose a penny in depreciation.

Been a passenger in one of these around a small circuit. They are just bloody awesome, the grip is like nothing you could imagine! That one doesn't have the titanium exhaust. That for me is a must have on these cars, it sounds unbelievable.

This^

I passengered in one at Oulton park in the wet on 888s and i was astounded.

Not many cars you can buy, drive, and sell for the same money. Do it!

If they were a bit cheaper when i bought my 200 i would of had one, perfect if you only have a small commute and love weekend blasts. Think im going to check PH classifieds at lunch now!

Not many cars you can buy, drive, and sell for the same money. Do it!

A standard R26, stripped, coilovered, plus a few more pennies spent from the change will easily beat one if thats your thing.....with monies left over

Ive met Carl and this car a couple of times as well at Cadwell and Oulton

DOOOO ITTTT! Great car for the money, you shouldn't lose your arse in depreciation and they're bloody quick in the right hands.

RE: living with it day to day, its still a Megane and this one has the stereo too. Obviously its never going to be a mile munching motorway cruiser but it should never really be used for that. Short commutes/day-to-day/weekend blasts and track days are all perfect for this.

A standard R26, stripped, coilovered, plus a few more pennies spent from the change will easily beat one if thats your thing.....with monies left over

Ive met Carl and this car a couple of times as well at Cadwell and Oulton

You wouldn't get your money back though when it was time to sell like you would with an R. I was told that a few of the UK cars have been written off over the years and quite a few have been exported. This will make the value of these cars even stronger in the future, that's if there are any left in five or so years time.