Nurburgring Megane R26 world record BTG

7 minutes, 54.36 seconds is the new Megane record.

All in all, an excellent time. Very good driving [MENTION=51865]Dru[/MENTION]

lol this was my warm up lap that's why it gets faster half way through :smile:

Merde the title refers to this being the world record r26 bridge to gantry nurburgring lap time mate

Iv done a few trackdays mate they are just as dangerous. Had a crash on tf too it's not really a big deal mate cheers for the advice though. 55523fe6ca95634b752940cd0d678435.jpg8986d52afee3cc2c93749015a77bdfc5.jpg

But at least on a track day 99% of the guys around you are in the same mind set plus no minibus or vans of familys doing 100kph that's all buddy

I appreciate what your saying but I'd rather weave around a van once every 20 laps than have to battle past 10 pricks in Porsches who think there fast every lap lol

Plus you pay the grand and your guaranteed to have 60 people on track at the same time as you, same amount of track closures. Last dn day I did some idiot crashed at tiergarten and closed the track for the morning. Hate trackdays at ring lol

I just take my time do not know it well enough to push to hard but enjoy it just the same of on May the 31st [MENTION=51865]Dru[/MENTION] and Spa as well