not every ones cup of tea but..

I look forward to the front dewiper as well then!

Not joking here, I dont use the front ones on the motorway either. At 70 the water just flies off. I boot remember what I put on the screen when I got the car but its still going strong!

I like the trims if they fitted right, hiding the clamps and setting them back so they don't stick out too much. I have them on my 197. Also debadged my C L I O badge. I don't like cup spoilers, so atm it's looking good for me. Not sure I would want to de-wiper my car, but fair dos for doing it. I'm always a fan of saving weight though.

clamps are infront of the diffuser, atm havnt had time to do a proper job, my mate helped with the de-wipering same time he did his c2

Oh right, They'll probably need tightening after a few miles anyway, mine came loose and I had to tighten them again.

DId he just take wiper arm off and plug it up or take motor out? I like it though!
Not a fan of the tailpipes though, id prefer to get some tailpipes custom made, always find they look abit small and lost, but thats my opinion.. I'm stuck as to whether to take the renault sport badge off aswell haha!

Loving the exhaust tips! certainly does not look like a Wheelbarrow as previously described by a certain someone in a post of mine!
Do remember to wash it though!

Loving the exhaust tips! certainly does not look like a Wheelbarrow as previously described by a certain someone in a post of mine!
Do remember to wash it though!

just had a look at that lol cant see how my self but i love them, all about personal preference at the end of the day

I love the exhaust trims to be honest, really glad I fitted mine :smile:

Yours look a little far out though? I wacked mine pretty hard and they're fastened on as far back as then can.

Not a fan of the wind deflectors to be honest, I always see them and all I think is:
A: you havent got/wont use A/C - your a tight arse
B: you smoke :thumbdown:

How did you get your wipers to stay up like that?

Looking good mate :smile:, and you'd all be surprised how little you wont miss the wiper. I actually de-wipered all four cars before my current car...Cheap mod, remove the motor and wiper (usually screws on or removes with a set of pullers) then slilicone sealant a grommet in place nice and tidy :smile:...And I never missed it once

:rofl:
I love the exhaust trims to be honest, really glad I fitted mine :smile:

Yours look a little far out though? I wacked mine pretty hard and they're fastened on as far back as then can.

Not a fan of the wind deflectors to be honest, I always see them and all I think is:
A: you havent got/wont use A/C - your a tight arse
B: you smoke :thumbdown:

How did you get your wipers to stay up like that?
:rofl: i got A/C but dont use it cus dont like it(tight arse not) lol

Similar Thread Suggestions