not every ones cup of tea but..

i know alot of people have had bad things to say about doing this but ive done it anyway and i actually like it.

pics taken with my phone and dispite cleaning it sunday the car is dirty nd some one has taken advantage of that.

so only changes are
1) exhaust tips
2) de baged
3) de wiper (be nice)

photobackcar.jpg

cup spoiler arriving next week

cup spoiler on and the car will look much better, the 197 needs come kind of spolier, for me its de bage all or nothing, so the renault sport has to come off, part from that looks good,

i was very tempted to de badge the renault sport and may still one day, cant wait untill i get my cup spoiler imo its the only thing missing from that shot

I'd be having words with whoever wrote on the car in the dirt - not good for water based finishes :wink:

I'm looking to fully de-badge my black 197 and add cup spoiler, not bothered about exhaust tips as the oem ones look more purposeful and less posey, wiper delete's alright, each to their own, i certainly wouldnt say i didnt like it :smile:

I'd be having words with whoever wrote on the car in the dirt - not good for water based finishes :wink:

I'm looking to fully de-badge my black 197 and add cup spoiler, not bothered about exhaust tips as the oem ones look more purposeful and less posey, wiper delete's alright, each to their own, i certainly wouldnt say i didnt like it :smile:

for me the C L I O had to go reminds me of the halfords chrome letters you can buy and people use to write thier name on thier car lol ill post some pics when the spoiler is done should manage to convince u to do it :tongueout:

just fanced something different, i quite like it and i dnt expect many others to like it but ... dno where im goin really

not that dont like but the window gets that dirty you never see out of it

Apart from the exhaust trims i think it looks great. I also really like the de wiper but i like my wiper too much to take it away!

Looks really good it will look awsome with the cup spoiler.
A bit of Rain-x on the rear window to help clear the water and jobs a good un.

De-wipering = race bread animal :wink:

Would that be Warburtons or Kingsmill race bread!? I think you mean 'bred' :-p LOL

IMO it looks good. I have been tempted to get rid of the wiper as I always have the car clean so its not a problem plus I am OCD about having random clean patches on the window i.e. where it wipes LOL.:oops:

I'd say lose the Renaultsport bit too, looks much cleaner. But, I do like the wiperlessness. :smile:

Also, have you put the clapms for the tailpipes in front of the diffuser or behind it?

The clamps look more visible than on mine. But I think they do finish the rear end off nicely.

Similar Thread Suggestions