Noisy Air Con

Hello All,

Anyone had any issues with their air-con making a lot of noise? Mine is sounding like the aircon pump/compressor is sick as it's making a hell of a racket. Noise goes off as soon as the AC is switched off.

Car is a 2011 200 Silverstone with only 1000 miles.

Looks like it will be a visit to the dealers however any others experience appreciated.

Cheers
Chris

Needs re-gassing - I had this and had a re-gas at service and it has been fine for the past two years. It seems to happen more if you leave the air con off when driving.

The car is barely ran in! I'm wondering if there is an issue that's caused it to loose the aircon gas. Will get it checked out.

the "air-con" on the clio3 is known for not being right good :innocent:

mine needs looking at......:angry:

Hello All,

Anyone had any issues with their air-con making a lot of noise? Mine is sounding like the aircon pump/compressor is sick as it's making a hell of a racket. Noise goes off as soon as the AC is switched off.

Car is a 2011 200 Silverstone with only 1000 miles.

Looks like it will be a visit to the dealers however any others experience appreciated.

Cheers
Chris

Im glad you posted this, as i noticed the same thing yesturday during the unseasonal heat and went to use the aircon and thought "wtf is that noise?".

Another quirk i guess :worried: