Nimbus grey

Since then, the colour has grown on me, doesn't attract the attention of the police and it looks very subtle. Perfect for an everyday car. Also is easy to clean. The only thing that I am starting to hate are the white wheels.

Must admit, the grey and white dont really work that well... would look much nicer if they were silver or a darker anthracite type colour...

Nimbus all the way for me... best colour by a mile on the RS197 but it does not work on the RS200 for some reason... Car looks great by the way!!

Must admit, the grey and white dont really work that well... would look much nicer if they were silver or a darker anthracite type colour...

That's why I'm going to the paintshop tomorrow lol.

Is not for that, but to fix a little dent that I have in one of the dorrs, and I'm going to ask price for painting the wheels. I don't know if plain silver, nimbus grey or anthracite. I don't think colour coded wheels would look good, even being silver both, but plain silver could look a little mismatched. And the problem is that I HATE BLACK WHEELS! I can't stand them. Help! I think I am going to open a new topic about that.

Love it mate, Nimbus is such a good colour I don’t know why anyone would not like it.

Think my next car is going to be silver again.

Anyway keep up the good work, subtly is the key.

Jase on here does them, pm him, I also have the side ones but not sure if i'm going to put them on