Nimbus grey

Ive had there car for about 3 weeks and it get washed at least twice a week i carnt help thinking i shud have held owt to find a r27 or is the insurance higher on them?

anyway here she is id love to here ur coments as im new and want to get a feel for where im going wrong or right

DSC00626.jpg
DSC00627.jpg
DSC00629.jpg
DSC00633.jpg

First mod de-badge
DSC00634.jpg

Last edited:
All going right IMO mate! Looks great! Did you debadge it or did you buy it like that?

I have to admit i do loooove the r27 in nimbus, but your one looks sweeet still. And i think the novelty of having stickers all over your car would soon wear off lol :wink:

no i did it yesterday with the heatgun any other little mods that i could be doing that arnt going to cost 2 much

is it that gud ive been looking on here and theres so many nice ones. thought people wunt be a fan of the nimbus with only 1 little mod.

Last edited:
i hope i am after looking at all the other 197's theres so many that i like. i just love the look of the r27 owned my simoxmino with the black nad grey going on im defo going for that look

Last edited:
"And i think the novelty of having stickers all over your car would soon wear off lol"

thats wot i keep telling myself to talking myself out of it.

anyone no of any nice stickers for the clio other than the r27 ones and where to get them from

Jase can supply some really nice RS stickers for front, back and sides! Im sure someone will have picture somewhere! Can always get some r27 ones from ebay though....

ye id like to see a picture of those if any1 has any from jase. i dont realy want the r27 stickers i dont want it to look like a (wana be) if u no what i mean.

ye i was waiting til i got a little bit bored of the grey wheels or when i needed some new tyres to buy some new wheels and tyres

I love my Nimbus- best colour, particularly when the black shows through in the paintwork and it looks a little mean :wink:

I have practically no mods to my car either..(basically due to lack of time & I spend my money on other things), but it doesn;t stop me loving it!

Looks like you're only missing the seats (apart from the stickers) and they're no great loss, as the standard ones are great. Looks smashing clean, must get out and do mine!

best color :thumbup: welcome and enjoy her!!!

wzoehxlnd6ksb27eeoq1.jpg

ye im growing to i must say. id like to put a little spoiler on like urs. ive seen one i like it has no gap init its just a little add on with a bit more flick. anyone no what there called? ive seen a yellow r27 with 1 on

I also have another nimbus grey one:

4409257930_1fd8926c4f_b.jpg

4171064579_476b19a5cb_b.jpg

Grey is not my colour of choice. I would have chose between Racing Blue or Albi Blue, but I got an excellent deal on this and got it.

Since then, the colour has grown on me, doesn't attract the attention of the police and it looks very subtle. Perfect for an everyday car. Also is easy to clean. The only thing that I am starting to hate are the white wheels.

ye it like that about it too its dunt stand out too much but just enough to turn a few heads when ur overtaking them lol