Newbie with Questions ....

porsche_gregory

Platinum Member
Hi Every1,

Looking to get a 197 Soon, been lookin on the net and found a R27 Liquid Yellow for sale, number 324/500. Was considering going for a look today/tomorrow but after looking on here seen that 'mattyds31' has (or maybe still does =S) own the car and they have posted they "Had a world of issues with it but its working ok at the moment" Posted on the 16th Jan 2011.

On the off chance has any1 heard of the problems that 'mattyds31' has had or can someone advise the common problems and how easy/costly are they to fix ??

Help appreciated as soon as possible !!!!

PM

Official site trader-- I have what I would class as one of the best LY's currently-
( follow link @bottom)

Either way though any questions you have fire away

regards
Steve

Last edited:
What a brilliant welcome so far, regarding my first thread iv managed to get intouch with mattyds31 regarding his old car and my mind is not some what at rest.

Hopfully going to view the car on Thursday and so could be the proud owner by next week sometime !!

And thanks for the comments/adverts, if all fails with this one i will be in touch with the the others !!!

Thanks again guys !!!

:thumbup:

Saw the car today, everything seems alright, the garage has agreed to sort out the front wear on drivers seat, sort out front bumper(few stone chips) fixed rear bumper(crack in paint work) refurb front nearside alloy wheel, has a tiny scuff Mark on lip and one spoke. Hopefully hav the car by next week !! Number 324/LY