Newbie time! (Again!)

Thanks guys, mods wise...possibly not a fat lot as I have big dreams, deep pockets but short arms, and a family to ruin my fun...I mean support....lol. Things would be kept simple on it but I would dearly love:

Cup spoiler
Xenon conversion
White wheels

And maybe a few subtle things if allowed.

And I'm up by the Michelin factory end of Dundee

Reactions: Sean197
Welcome to the family, great to see another Gordini! :smile: White wheels suit them well. You may struggle with a cup spoiler as our cars apparently have a different boot. Anything can be done with enough time and money though - I've seen one in the Czech Republic that had it done :smile:

Reactions: Sneydster
Lovely Gordini. If it was mine I'd leave the cup spoiler out. Looks great as it is. Xenon conversion would be freakishly expensive too I think.

Anyway, welcome!

Reactions: Sneydster
You may struggle with a cup spoiler as our cars apparently have a different boot.

I was getting confused about this as some places said the gordinis have a different spoiler so the cup one won't fit, then some places saying otherwise etc. Don't think that will be happening then to mine but hey I can dream lol.

Xenon conversion would be freakishly expensive too I think.

Like I said...big dreams, deep pockets and short arms...not a good combination haha. :laughing:

Also goes for the white wheels too lol...can't see that happening any time in the near future lmao.

So basically I should probably alter my first response and say it's more than likely going to be kept pretty much as stock apart from the exhaust pipe which has already been replaced with a stainless steel cat-back jobby by previous owner.

Welcome. Lovely looking car you've got there...

Looks great as standard so no need for spoiler imo.

Keep us all updated.

Reactions: Gordini
Like I said...big dreams, deep pockets and short arms...not a good combination haha. :laughing:

Also goes for the white wheels too lol...can't see that happening any time in the near future lmao.

So basically I should probably alter my first response and say it's more than likely going to be kept pretty much as stock apart from the exhaust pipe which has already been replaced with a stainless steel cat-back jobby by previous owner.

Ha, good one mate.

Those standard wheels would look fantastic in white for £30 a corner though... But that would probably be a bit OTT on factory rims with a special finish on!

Ha, good one mate.

Those standard wheels would look fantastic in white for £30 a corner though... But that would probably be a bit OTT on factory rims with a special finish on!

Again a similar thought I had was to get em re coated in white but...with it having the optional blue inserts....don't know if I'd want to lose them, or if would look too much keeping them with the white faces instead of silver

Again a similar thought I had was to get em re coated in white but...with it having the optional blue inserts....don't know if I'd want to lose them, or if would look too much keeping them with the white faces instead of silver

Could always plastidip them and see how you get on with it mate. Cheap as chips and easy to revert back to OEM without any extra spend.

I am selling my pristine set of Gordini alloys with blue inserts and tyres cheaply at the moment if you're after a set to paint white and don't want to do your own ones :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4