Newbie time! (Again!)

Welcome along! I love Gordinis & I think I may be the only person who thinks they have the best wheels. When I was looking for a Clio I discounted any Gordinis without these wheels. I so want @Gordini's wheels, especially at that price, but couldn't sneak down to Surrey from Inverness to get them without my Mrs finding out! Seriously though, if you fancy a swap for a set of black speedlines that you could get sprayed white then maybe we can work something out. Speed lines are the most popular wheels from what I can see. Inverness - Dundee not so far, could meet halfway.

Reactions: Gordini
He stays in Dundee? They wheels will be nicked before tomorrow morning!

Welcome in mate, there are a few Scots on here now.

Colin

Welcome along! I love Gordinis & I think I may be the only person who thinks they have the best wheels. When I was looking for a Clio I discounted any Gordinis without these wheels. I so want @Gordini's wheels, especially at that price, but couldn't sneak down to Surrey from Inverness to get them without my Mrs finding out! Seriously though, if you fancy a swap for a set of black speedlines that you could get sprayed white then maybe we can work something out. Speed lines are the most popular wheels from what I can see. Inverness - Dundee not so far, could meet halfway.

I think I'm going to be giving this offer some serious thought, and see if the Mrs allows it, remember speedlines being a popular choice on the 182s, which being honest I knew more about them than the 200s and haven't looked much into them yet.

The more I think about it the more torn I am, part of me wants to keep it original so not lose the wheels, especially with it having the optional blue inserts...but the temptation for white wheels is strong, gah this is not fair lol

He stays in Dundee? They wheels will be nicked before tomorrow morning!

Welcome in mate, there are a few Scots on here now.

Colin

Quick update...it's morning and wheels are still attached :thumb: lol.

Hate to burst the bubble but technically I'm not a Scot...yep I'm English and working for a French company, Michelin no less. So could say I'm also a Michelin man lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4