Newbie from West Midlands

Hi guys :smiley:

My name's Chris, i'm looking to get a 197 or 200 this year around summer time, I have been lurking in the background gathering knowledge for about a month or so, so thought it about time i should introduce myself :smile:

Also one thing i've noticed is how much knowledge and how polite you guys all are compared to other forums! So thanks for it all in advance!

Chris

Hi Mitch1990,

Not apart from sitting in one at Motorhouse! Itching to have a test drive, interested to see if i miss the boost from a turbo or not :smile:

Curborough looks like a great little sprint track! A bonus being so close to home too! Let me know how you find it CL10 :smile:

It's a good little track aye! If you want a passenger lap out just come along to the track next Wednesday mate and I'll take you out, best way to see how the car handles!

Would have to be on a weekend due to working away

Ok, will have to try and book a weekend off so i can take you up on this offer! :smile:

It's a good little track aye! If you want a passenger lap out just come along to the track next Wednesday mate and I'll take you out, best way to see how the car handles!

Thanks! I have to be at work for 3pm :worried: but if its before that i could make it?

Similar Thread Suggestions