Newbie from The West Midlands

Hi Everyone!

Just got myself a membership, mainly as a thank you for the wealth of knowledge that helped me put a deposit on my first Renaultsport!

Waited and waited for the right one to come up and when it did I knew I couldn't let it go so left home at half 6 on Saturday to get to North Shropshire by 9 o'clock to view this beauty

10f8hhe.jpg

It's an Albi Blue 197 FF with all the trimings, Cup Pack, Recaros and a cheeky Miltek cat-back(!!!) etc and as soon as I sell my slow-mobile Mk3 1.4 I will go and pick it up

Said Slow-mobile
5ehnbr.jpg

2vdfzb5.jpg

More pictures of the Albi when I pic it up :smile: Few bits already in the post, will start a Project thread when they arrive.

Question is.. To spoiler or not to spoiler..

Last edited:
Well done mate:clap: great choice of car, always better to wait for the right one.

Can't wait for the project thread.

Welcome to the club.

Picking car up on Saturday, insurance all sorted and paid for, early morning lifts to train stations organised not that I'm excited in the slightest..

Now the only question.. do I take the motorway or the B-roads home.. it's a toughy!

Picking car up on Saturday, insurance all sorted and paid for, early morning lifts to train stations organised not that I'm excited in the slightest..

Now the only question.. do I take the motorway or the B-roads home.. it's a toughy!

I think you already know the answer to that question :driveby:

Nice new motor, and NO to the spoiler. Especially not the cup *cough, CHAV* spoiler :wink:

Take it easy on the drive home though, it always takes a while to get used to a new car. Its in a different league to your current 1.3 so build up slowly :smile:

Welcome mate!!

Lovely car, you won't be disappointed, I came from a 1.1 106 to a 197 and I was blown away by how epic it was, enjoy it!!!!

Oh and 100% B roads :smile:

I think you already know the answer to that question :driveby:

Nice new motor, and NO to the spoiler. Especially not the cup *cough, CHAV* spoiler :wink:

Take it easy on the drive home though, it always takes a while to get used to a new car. Its in a different league to your current 1.3 so build up slowly :smile:

So many mixed opinions on the spoiler.. We'll see how it goes, I do feel like the back end is missing something..

And I will, of course, get used to the power before gunning it :smile: Can't think of much worse than ditching it on the first day!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iLlTeMpErEd.sHeEpDoG New Members 43
R27WTF New Members 40
DB_CLIO New Members 18
K New Members 15
C New Members 31