Newbie from Manchester

Hi all

Had my Clio RS 200 about a week and so far I love it! Bit different to my last three cars (TVR Tuscan, RS6 and an M5) but with another little un on the way I sold my M5 and my 106 Rallye track car and bought the Clio for road and the odd track day. The missus just bought an X3 so there was no need for two big cars in the household and I needed the money for an extension but so far Im happy with my decision!

Im sure Ill treat the Clio to a few little subtle mods but is there anything I should definitely do?

Cheers all

Stu

Welcome mate!!!

Also a former Rallye 16V owner, now whoring it up in a 197. Hope you're enjoying the 200. :smile:

Whereabouts in Manchester are you? I'm over in Altrincham. TVR up The Cat & Fiddle must've been fun. :thumbup:

Cheers all, Im in the Denton area of Manchester and yeah so far I love the little Clio! Cant believe how well it handles for a little hatch! Ill be honest I was always a little bit anti FWD because in my old 2 litre corsa days they were always understeery and I didnt have a FWD since. The Clio has changed all that, even with mismatched cheap tyres (soon to be rectified) I still cant get it to understeer!! Love it!

Loving the 106 that looks a blast.

Not much out there will out handle the 200 even with cheap tyres on!

Welcome even if you do live over there........

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Wes02 New Members 11
Z New Members 19
Chris197F1 New Members 42
S New Members 15