Newbie from Manchester

Hi guys, looking at getting a Clio 200 pretty soon. Just waiting for some finances to sort themselves out lol.

Currently have a Fiesta ST and know quite a lot about them having been a member of FiestaSTOC for nearly 3 years but I know nothing about these Clios lol so any help along the way will be great and much appreciated!

Chris

Hi Chris!!!

Where in Manchester are you from? You'll like the Clio coming from an ST, imagine a faster revvier ST and you won't be far off. Oh, and better handling. :smiley: In fact, one of the lads on here did a car swap for a couple of months with a mate of his who has an ST, it's a really good read and well worth a look if you can find it.

yeah I believe you mean Mike? From Mossley, Ashton Under Lyne. Theres a few available from a Renault dealer in stockport, just trying to find a blue one with the Recaro CS'

Ah yeah, thought it was but didn't want to say the wrong name!!! :smiley:

Give Renault Manchester a try too near the city centre, they seem to have a fair few Renaultsports pass through.

:welcome: to the site Chris.

It was me that swapped Red Roo 197 for Stripes for a month - glad to have the 197 back, but I still have a soft spot for Stripes :oops:

:welcome: to the site Chris.

It was me that swapped Red Roo 197 for Stripes for a month - glad to have the 197 back, but I still have a soft spot for Stripes :oops:

Yeah they are fantastic cars but its just time for a change with it heading on to 50k and 7 years old I just want something newer and the 200 stands out.

What are the most common mods that people do to these cars?

How you doing Chris, I live in heyrod down the road from you. fancy meeting up once you've got your motor?

Hi Liam yeah I will definitley meet up once/if I get one. Drive through Heyrod all the time and my current car is pretty difficult to miss so you may have seen me lol

DSC00211.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Wes02 New Members 11
Z New Members 19
F New Members 23
S New Members 15