New Tailpipe trims

Left = Renault ones (filthy at that)
Right = ebay cheapo..

tailtrims2.jpg

Only thing is, i need to dremel the inside of the pipes a bit to get them to fit properly..

wouldn't it be great if someone made exhaust trims of titanium? they'd look sick on a 197 diffuser (they'd be hidden on a 200 one)!

I think they look a little bit smaller than normal because of how filthy they are, but yeah. whoever at renault thought that was a good size needs shooting.

They will certainly do until I acquire a 200 diffuser. I believe Fernandez is giving me his...

wouldn't it be great if someone made exhaust trims of titanium? they'd look sick on a 197 diffuser (they'd be hidden on a 200 one)!

They would look great, I tried to source a company to make titanium trims for the 200, unfortunately the companies were either not interested due to the small quantity or want horrendously stupid prices so I gave up on that one.

I think they look a little bit smaller than normal because of how filthy they are, but yeah. whoever at renault thought that was a good size needs shooting.

They will certainly do until I acquire a 200 diffuser. I believe Fernandez is giving me his...

Not giving, I believe your stealing it along with everything else on the car... :wink:

... Forgot to say that the cheapo ebay ones ftw, they look much better, I think you should buy the other one so they match

... Forgot to say that the cheapo ebay ones ftw, they look much better, I think you should buy the other one so they match

No mate. the next plan is to paint the left half in RB, and have some kind of dual car thing going on.... :001_tt1:

Look good mike, my mate has these on his 197 look spot on. He banged them on with a rubber mallet i think to get them to sit properly!

Cheers lads

Right. Best go get cracking and fit them 'proper' before it gets dark and i end up with one RS and one fat pipe!