New Storm Grey Owner, BRISTOL!

LOL, i'm German, imagine how much I was loved on June 28th this year :wink:

I was at the Nurburgring for that football match too lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still enjoying the cup? Assuming the wife didn't kick off about the colour?

I love it mate. Suspension is WAY too hard for England though. Its not even funny any more! Poor little alfie can't sleep in the car because he's rattling around in the back!!

Thats my only gripe though. I absolutely love everything else about it. (Apart from how it looks, ******* ugly thing that it is! lol)

Welcome Daniel, yet another refugee from CS. Look forward to seeing the Storm Grey in the flesh some time, although we only met once in four years of being on CS.

Ahhh, Mr Slime!!!

I wanted to kill you about 4 weeks ago! There I was driving through Frampton Cotterell in my van thinking to myself ''I'm going to have the only Storm Grey 200 in Bristol'' and you drove past me in the opposite direction! lol. I was devastated!

I understand you bought that from Jon? (I used to work with him)

I bought mine from Crawley Down Group as they were £1000 cheaper than SJ Cooks. (And I used to work for them for 7 years and they wouldn't do me a deal!!!)

I am really struggling with these photos... I'm doing it the same as I do on the other forums I belong to??

Yep that was probebly me! I live in Thornbury and work in Yate.....looking forward to seeing you about...maybe even a minin meet....bought mine from SJCook...have bought a Clio Trophy (best ever!!), 197 Cup and now the Storm Grey from them....guy called James Bealing...don't know a Jon? Storm Grey is still a rare colour......lets hope it stays that way!!