New Storm Grey Owner, BRISTOL!

Hi all.

I'm Dan from Bristol. I recently took delivery of a 200 Cup in Storm grey with black speedlines.

Going to add a decat and a spoiler then its going to stay as it is I think.

I've got a vbit of a history with Clio's though, this probably being at least my 20th!! lol. I currently have a 1,9d van, a 172 engined mk1 and now the 200 as the daily driver.

(Yes i'm a loser)

Anyway, Hello everyone! :smiley:

Last edited:
...where abouts in Bristol are you....might see you around.....as you can see I have a very similar car!!

IMG_0119.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

...where did you get it from?

Ahhh, Mr Slime!!!

I wanted to kill you about 4 weeks ago! There I was driving through Frampton Cotterell in my van thinking to myself ''I'm going to have the only Storm Grey 200 in Bristol'' and you drove past me in the opposite direction! lol. I was devastated!

I understand you bought that from Jon? (I used to work with him)

I bought mine from Crawley Down Group as they were £1000 cheaper than SJ Cooks. (And I used to work for them for 7 years and they wouldn't do me a deal!!!)

I am really struggling with these photos... I'm doing it the same as I do on the other forums I belong to??

:welcome: to the site.

Looking at that numberplate, thats local to me!

Crawleydown group is within about 6 miles of me, we were there only two weeks ago looking about :smile:

I'm hoping to spend a bit of time on here.

CS is going downhill rapidly! too many bellends ruin it for the rest of us. :worried:

My opinions on that, I went on there as a new member, asked one question, got ripped apart, and thought "not the place for me".

Then Sam Cook told me about this place :smile: