New Mods (11/05/13)

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Well finally got my sprint spoiler ,projectors and hids fitted.IMG_0647_zps1e0aa3e1.jpgIMG_0651_zps9ad2d034.jpg
BeforeIMG_0631_zpsce2597bf.jpg
AfterIMG_0635_zps587e47c2.jpg

Last edited:
I really do like those spoilers, nice and subtle. :smile:

I love black 200s as well. If you look at the front view and squint, it looks a bit like a GTR.

Hahaha I tried this and it actually does!!!

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me or post a picture of the adjuster for the lights might have to raise one side a little . Also I'm happy with the look of the hids but was expecting them to light the the road ahead bit more so I can see further Down the road might have to wait till pitch black lol

As you look under the bonnet, theres a hole on the right and the left in the plastic from the front bumper. The adjusters are white with an allen key and posi drive holes on top accessible via the holes in the plastic

Yea but could never get it right as you then start blinding people. I dont think the bulb sits the right distance from the lense in the housing to get the right focus due to it being for a halogen setup

Itll never compare. The output of the HIDs is so so strong but i was getting flashed and they were beginning to not fire up.

Took the ballasts out and all the connections had pretty much corroded and fallen apart!

Sounds like you got your moneys worth out of them I'll keep mine till they break plus was thinking of taking it to garage to see if the beams ok got mot next month.

Rolling Road at AMD

well got up today decided to get a remap done at AMD Tuning only to find out its already been mapped so was a bit disappointed. Heres the graph guysIMG_0663_zpsa454c46f.jpgIMG_0659_zpse08b8546.jpgIMG_0661_zpsb95a3aa4.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0663_zpsa454c46f.jpg.html

Similar Thread Suggestions