New member (Ordered a Clio 200 Cup)

Got a phonecall from the dealership earlier on in the week. Said that the worst case senario (latest date we will be getting it) is the 5th February. But he does think that we will get it some time this month. Cannot wait.

Chuffed to bits that we will get to take it on our roadtrip to Inverness (Going the long way up on valentines weekend).

Will be sure to post pics as soon as we get it.

Good luck! I recently bought a FF RS197 and I'm sufficiently impressed (so far) that I think I'll trade it early in 2011 for a new FF RS200 - and I'd be sorely tempted to go for Glacier White....

Enjoy the car when it arrives..in Alien Green you'll not lose it in a crowd that's for sure!! :smile:

Good luck! I recently bought a FF RS197 and I'm sufficiently impressed (so far) that I think I'll trade it early in 2011 for a new FF RS200 - and I'd be sorely tempted to go for Glacier White....

Enjoy the car when it arrives..in Alien Green you'll not lose it in a crowd that's for sure!! :smile:

After seeing both in the flesh, I was totally sold on the AG. All the new 200s the now seem to be GW with black speedlines.

So gonna be a wee bit different.

Looking forward to pics.

Good choice on colour are you planning on doing anything to it or keeping it standard? it would look great on coilovers with the black speedlines against the AG.

J

Looking forward to pics.

Good choice on colour are you planning on doing anything to it or keeping it standard? it would look great on coilovers with the black speedlines against the AG.

J

Will get some coilovers eventually. Will leave it standard for the first year or so. Then start to tinker.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0