New lotus

with all the weight reduction mods lotus claim 904kg including a full tank (36kg of fuel). mine has lighter wheels than the option wheels so mine will be under that.

i think 850 kg without fuel is realistically achievable without going mental.

most club racers have the comfort pack which adds all the stuff back on such as sound proofing, stereo and a lot spec AC which is very heavy. mines a proper CR spec!

I'm going to get the 2bular but i can't decide which one - either the back box only (purely for weight saving) or go for the full system as the 2bular manifold gains about 15il/ft of torque on the supercharged version

apparently the ECU sometimes struggles to remap itself for the manifold, sports cat and TRD air box though, and i want to keep my air box cos it sounds ridiculous!

was planning on sticking the gopro on it at some point. just running it in at the moment so can't give it the berries yet though.

You and Angel will have to have a track outing together, little bit of a competition :smiley:

Or if not track time then atelast a piccy sesh (of the cars that is!)

I'm still coming round on the colour. Not how I would spec it, but each to their own. Although I have made the comment in the past that Lotus Elises can pull off any colour, so I'm sure in the flesh it'll work. Spec seems good. Adding 'comfort' to an Elise just seems like a pointless exercise IMO.

I'm still coming round on the colour. Not how I would spec it, but each to their own. Although I have made the comment in the past that Lotus Elises can pull off any colour, so I'm sure in the flesh it'll work. Spec seems good. Adding 'comfort' to an Elise just seems like a pointless exercise IMO.

the colour is amazing. absolutely love it

file_zps899fc800.gif

Do you have to pay extra for less with Lotus or by sacrificing luxuries do you pay for that privilege (Like with many marques)?

Love the colour though.

with all the weight reduction mods lotus claim 904kg including a full tank (36kg of fuel). mine has lighter wheels than the option wheels so mine will be under that.

i think 850 kg without fuel is realistically achievable without going mental.

most club racers have the comfort pack which adds all the stuff back on such as sound proofing, stereo and a lot spec AC which is very heavy. mines a proper CR spec!

I'm going to get the 2bular but i can't decide which one - either the back box only (purely for weight saving) or go for the full system as the 2bular manifold gains about 15il/ft of torque on the supercharged version

apparently the ECU sometimes struggles to remap itself for the manifold, sports cat and TRD air box though, and i want to keep my air box cos it sounds ridiculous!

That's pretty light for the Toyota version, bet it flies.

definitely go for the 2Bular, Jims exhausts are a work of art. So much so I've fitted a 13" numberplate just to show It off.

getting some seats like yours, they look epic

Similar Thread Suggestions