One for the Lotus lads...Vid

They are awesome Gez, a couple of good mates have track ready exiges, and another mate has just sold his Time Attack focus Cosworth to build up the exige ready for next year to compete again.

the work already is unbelievable.
they are insanely good on track and being driven in anger.

I drove an Elise around a local track a few months ago, loved it. Almost bought an n/a exige soon after driving the Elise on track.

I have so much love for the cars, but it's the practicality that stopped me, not that I need rear seats etc, and it's quite daunting being so low to the ground on a public road...under a lorry straight lol.

that looks like one well set up car, i have mine over at Byton park on the 8th if anyone wants a ride in one

Tony

I'm buying an elise or possibly exile in the summer. will be keeping the clio too though

drove an elise on track and it was class. can't imagine what an exige is like with much more power

I drove an Elise around a local track a few months ago, loved it. Almost bought an n/a exige soon after driving the Elise on track.

I have so much love for the cars, but it's the practicality that stopped me, not that I need rear seats etc, and it's quite daunting being so low to the ground on a public road...under a lorry straight lol.

Go for it Gez! I had an Elise S2 for two and a half years as my only car, did over 40k miles in it. Trips camping, Le Mans, Highlands etc half a dozen track days, loved it. Nothing like a roofless drive on a summers evening or a winters morning.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Clio General Chat 24
///M Other Marques 214
K Other Marques 54
beefychubbchubb Clio General Chat 8
M Clio General Chat 12