New lotus

If u re read what I put ken it days went in my mates exige slow as hell , his was the non charged version at around 17 to 18 grand second hand , and yes slow as hell , I beat him hands down in a 800 quid ph1 ? I stand by what I've said I think there rubbish , but I also stand by what I said , if your happy etc etc , that's all that matters and my new daily ?? 3.5 0- 60 and top end easy 185 plus !!

We are talking about James here though, he's not the quickest bod on track.. lol

That is true mate but he did have 3 mates with him all on 888s that had bother too !! Was a funny day , stunning looking cars though

I totally agree with what your saying, I'd have the Elise SC like you have also, offering a good package like that would sway anyone to the Elise being newer etc.

good choice :smile: i look forward to vids :smile:

I totally agree with what your saying, I'd have the Elise SC like you have also, offering a good package like that would sway anyone to the Elise being newer etc.

good choice :smile: i look forward to vids :smile:

Great offer, 50% down and nothing to pay for 2 years then pay the rest or give the car back.

That's a great deal mr Fernandez !! But not for you as you would blow it up in a week lol ( sorry best go hide behind the sofa)

Great offer, 50% down and nothing to pay for 2 years then pay the rest or give the car back.

Whats the average payment if you were to put 50% down on a standard spec one? £16,000'ish?

I'm just assuming a price there, if it's around/near that, it's a bargain considering you can just hand it back lol. I know that means your just thrown £16k away if you did do that after the 2 years, but considering a 10-12 year old one is still fetching £12k+ for a normal Elise S2.

The beast I had at the Nurburgring, possibly the best colour combo ever

11e51f95cdf6f875bd58d7a6802a943c_zpsbe6fbf74.jpg

An S lists at £37400 otr with no options. Comfort pack is 1100, AC is 1100 and some colours are 1200-1800. You could easily spec one to 40k.

The 50/50 deal is Half in and no payments for 2 years then after 2 years chop it in or buy it.

im not doing that deal I'm just buying it and getting a decent discount.

I'd love to have the nuts to wrap my Clio like that lol

i loved the colour combo, had looks everywhere I went in it for that day

Yeah it suited the s1 perfectly.

that was more flat paint but over the various incarnations is got different good flecks and pearls added to it.

im hoping it's not to pearly like the focus RS ultimate green.

Not sure, haven't seen Toxic in the flesh, also Isotope I think replaced Krypton in the S2 range, all very similar but equally epic. Chrome orange runs them a very close second!

picked up my new shed the other day.

S club racer, airbag delete (-4kg), sound deadening delete (-4.5kg), stereo delete (-4kg), forged 240R wheels (-2kg per wheel), TRD air box (-1kg)

odyssey battery coming (-5kg) and getting a tubular exhaust after its running in service (-6kg)

mine should be the lightest S club racer i would think.
file_zpsf9fee6d6.jpg

fricking love it

also got some forged 240R wheels with R888 tyres

F0F730A6-8A59-4B76-945B-E9DA8F5D682D_zpswmsitrlv.jpg

33F2CD1D-17C9-43B5-83C6-BB2F7691D18F_zpssyanosdb.jpg

431A3035-B07E-43EC-9AA1-C4071BCD0756_zpsnsn4kzii.jpg

as soon as i got it home i cleaned it (20 miles on the clock! lol) and fitted a armour fend kit. pain in the arse but worth doing, then polished and waxed it

got under the car and sprayed all the suspension and chassis parts with ACF50 to try and keep corrosion to a minimum

tonight i fitted a set of mud flaps as the CR do east come wit them and the elsie gets badly chipped on the sills so worth fitted

scary drilling and pop riveting my new car though!

0F04F767-0E5A-4EFC-99C8-7309678CC233_zps4s9xlwxw.jpg

A4999080-E4AA-44B5-876D-0F8F552C950F_zps1kusaogs.jpg

That looks awesome. bet your really happy with it.

The 2Bular exhausts are fantastic.Best mod on mine by far and they sound epic.

What's the weight of the CR?

Similar Thread Suggestions