New girl from the east mids!

Looks like it's on bricks, for a minute then I thought you were from my neck of the Woods.. Lol

Nice motor, what they like with the oil burner compaired to the petrol lump?
Ive had both the petrol was mapped to 257bhp and had full cup pack fitted the Dci is a more refined ride but 50 - 70mph is just as quick as the standard petrol
trying hard to keep this one standard engine wise but I hear rstuning calling "must resist must resist!!! "

Nice save, :rofl:

Smoooooth operatorrrrr!!! :smiley:

Honestly that was a right old cafuffle that Ben172 thing.

Anyway, the Meg' looks nice and clean. Saw somebody on FB earlier in the week who'd just had theirs remapped at RS Tuning and the torque was pretty impressive. Don't fight the temptation hahaha!!! They're the same as the 225 chassis wise aren't they?

Smoooooth operatorrrrr!!! :smiley:

Honestly that was a right old cafuffle that Ben172 thing.

Anyway, the Meg' looks nice and clean. Saw somebody on FB earlier in the week who'd just had theirs remapped at RS Tuning and the torque was pretty impressive. Don't fight the temptation hahaha!!! They're the same as the 225 chassis wise aren't they?

yeah slight damper settings/spring change for heavier engine but not that much in it otherwise

Hahaha it's ok, think it's just passed most people's bedtimes on here now!!! :smiley:

Looks like I'll have to fix this thread, and get it back on track. You guys are terrible at going off topic!

...Shippo, since your the only person on here that's actually seen Dani200... Hot or Not?

/Joke :smile:

Looks like I'll have to fix this thread, and get it back on track. You guys are terrible at going off topic!

...Shippo, since your the only person on here that's actually seen Dani200... Hot or Not?

/Joke :smile:

:lmao:

Similar Thread Suggestions