New girl from the east mids!

Hahaha no I know you're not a Mr but unless Shippo happens to live very close to you and happens to knows you've just joined the forum then I'd guess he's your other half seens as you have matching IP addresses!!! I meant hello to him as well!!! :smiley:

Glad to hear the Clio takes the spoils though. :thumbsup:

Will, I cant believe you checked the ip's, you stalker.... Bet you've put her email into Facebook aswell.. Haha

Hahahaa far from it,
he's just a nosey so and so that happens to be my dad!!! Lol
At least he's capable at creating an account and having a nose around himself, my dad can't even attach an invoice to an email without our help! And keeps asking about everyone on here and what they're all up too but doesn't look himself!

are you all petrol heads then?

This is going to get confusing I think

Brothers mothers cousins dog etc

:tongueout:anic: Yes folks but Ive been on the Various Renault forums over the years I know how excitable males get when a young lady joins
Im just glad she listens to me when it comes to cars , Its probabally the only time she has !!!

Hahahahaha!!! I can't believe everybody else missed the post from Shippo and missed the fact it was his first post as well... God I'm wasted on here, I should be on CSI or something. You lot would make sh!t detectives wouldn't you!?! :smiley:

Anyway, welcome to Shippo, if you've steered Danni towards Renaultsports then fair play to you hahaha!!!

Last edited:
:tongueout:anic: Yes folks but Ive been on the Various Renault forums over the years I know how excitable males get when a young lady joins
Im just glad she listens to me when it comes to cars , Its probabally the only time she has !!!

Quality, you do have to watch a few of them.. What do you drive Shippo?

Hahahahaha!!! I can't believe everybody else missed the post from Shippo and missed the fact it was his first post as well... God I'm wasted on here, I should be on CSI or something. You lot would make sh!t detectives wouldn't you!?! :smiley:

I think we all saw it mate and made the connection but did'nt get all Columbo on it.

I think we all saw it mate and made the connection but did'nt get all Columbo on it.

As my role as The Gatekeeper, I was just looking after you my flowers and hoping we didn't have another "Who Is Ben172!?!" scandal on our hands!!! Or was it TDF!?! Or was it A2ON!?! Or was it Seventh Seal!?! The flashbacks have started again aaarrrggghhh!!! :smiley:

Lol No your quite safe I joined when Danni Bought the car for buyers guides / info etc
Im normally on the Megane forums (rsmegane , meganesport , renaultsport) just thought Id have a nosey

Similar Thread Suggestions