New Clio 200 Owner

Look forward to pics.

Im 21, 1 years NCB and my insurance £1250 :S - that is fully comp with parents as named drivers

Look forward to pics.

Im 21, 1 years NCB and my insurance £1250 :S - that is fully comp with parents as named drivers

Dunno why mine was so much cheaper. I guess it all depends on postcode, miles per year where the car is kept etc etc. Cheaper on the driveway than in the garage!

Hey welcome.

I'm 20 with 3 years NCB and no named drives and paid a little under £1000. Like u say LWS_71 postcode makes a big difference !

Hello mate! Thought recognised your username! I commented on your thread on Zsoc! Dan_D90 username on there! How you finding the car?? I love mine! :smiley: ha

Hello mate! Thought recognised your username! I commented on your thread on Zsoc! Dan_D90 username on there! How you finding the car?? I love mine! :smiley: ha

Loving the car so much! Still haven't been all the way round the revs yet. Upto 6k so far haha.

You got any pictures on here?

You wait mate it's awesome!! Thank god you got a cup the chassis is so good compared to a Zs! And yeah here's some I got couple weeks ago....

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26972

That looks really nice mate :thumbsup: The handling is very very good.

Love that colour.

Few of us heading to graffiti tunnel on sun 4th, should come along as Kent isn't too far?

Yea its not too far away. I might come along if that's okay.

Hello mate, seen that this was in fast road conversions! Good choice! Seen the pics are from stop 24! I'm in hythe....so it seems your local :wink: out for a play soon?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
R New Members 8
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3