New Clio 200 Owner

Hi Guys,

Pick my new clio 200 up on Saturday :001_wub: Will be the first new car I have had and I am soo excited!! Its a a full fat 200 with cup pack and uprated stereo in Nimbus Grey. Will post up some pictures when I get it.

Just sorted insurance for the year as well.

£710 full comp - I'm 21, 22 in two weeks with no NCB. No idea how its soo cheap. Confused.com FTW! My tip is have parents as named drivers if your younger.

Look forward to getting involved!

Welcome buddy! Can't wait for the pics :thumbup1:

That is an awesome insurance quote... At that age, with that many NCB, I struggled to get a 1.4 Polo for under a grand :rain:

Whos the insurance with mate? mines up for renewal soon.

Im 25, 3 years NCB and my best quote is £1,200 !!!

^^ Get on to Greenlight mate, failing that give Adrian Flux a call, both gave me good quotes last year, and the guys at Greenlight were absolutely spot on with me and fought tooth and nail to get me a decent quote with the Mrs on there (she was 21 at the time, I was 24)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!

RVanner - My insurance is with Admiral, paid off the whole year in full as thye kill you on interest if you pay monthly.

thanks mate.

its a lot to do with postcode, they hate my area of Essex, when in reality its in a secure private estate with security overnight. yet they don't want to take that on board.

Wally's

I agree insurance is stupid. The quote I got on the Clio was a lot cheaper than any other car I quoted for. Also went direct to Admiral and the price was higher than on confused.com!

Assuming they have got all the terms correct got a quote of Greenlight for £598. If all legit then im going to find you and kiss your feet Robo.

RV

Tahnks again for all the warm welcomes :smile:

RVanner - Admiral quoted me a bit cheaper. Thats with me and both my parents as named drivers. Always brings it down for me with them.

Admiral arn't to bad with mods, but they don't really know what they are where as Greenlight and co do so usually give a better price :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
R New Members 8
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3