New Caterham F1 looks horrible

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
The new Caterham F1 car is previewed on the cover of F1 magazine in the next few days here is a sneak peak:

catherham.png

Maybe it's designed to put other drivers off the race?

It doesn't look very modern IMO, but I'm no F1 expert. The nose cone reminds be of a duck's beak.

Looks pretty much the same as their '11 contender but for that stupid bloody nose lol.

We'll have to wait to see what the other cars are like.

What was that strange nose Williams ran a few years back?

Noddie is right it looks very similar to '11 car but with a squared off and flattened nose cone. Very weird! I wish them all the best I think they 'new' teams really need to push forward this year to add more excitement to the mid field. Last year the back of the grid was a little tame TBH.

We'll have to wait to see what the other cars are like.

What was that strange nose Williams ran a few years back?

That would be the walrus effect one that lasted only a couple of races

Looks like what mclaren should have done years ago when mansell came back.

An extra bulky bit around the driver :rofl:

Looks very odd. Something to do with new nosecone height regulations apparently...

I did think there musta been a reason behind the nose cone being so low and different.

During last season i was thinking to myself that the nose cones are getting very high and odd looking.

LOL @ the lego car, its so similar! Ferrari have switched over to Pull-Rod suspension on the Rear (a-la red bull) and also Pull-Rods on the front suspension too.

The car I'm most looking forward to as ever is going to be the Red Bull, lets see what the 'pace setters' have got to say for themselves this year...

The Bull is out...

red_bull_rb8.jpg

no slot there it just a big wedge sticking out that makes no sense for aero over the car as its just a big stalling point, maybe to stop drag over the driver

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmosMoses General Chat 8
Stevoox Spotted 3
A New Members 10
Stevoox Spotted 0
Stevoox Spotted 0