New 200T owner from Cheshire

After lurking on here for a few months it's time to introduce myself and my new pride and joy!

Well, I'm Jack from Cheshire and I've just taken delivery of my new GW 200T Cup!

I've made a couple of minor changes since I've taken this photo including, wind deflectors, chrome indicators front and rear, ktec panel filter and a roof rack for 2 bikes (which has divided some opinions!)

Loving the car so far and can't wait to get to some meets!
image.jpg

Welcome! These really are growing in numbers! Car looks lovely and good colour choice too :smile:

Car looks great and welcome to the club :smile:

How did you get a roof rack for the 200T? I thought they weren't compatible. I'm sick of taking my wheels off to put it in the car!

Also, Chrome indicators for the front, where did you find them? I couldn't seem to find any decent ones when I looked, done the rear already though.

Welcome to the forum... Nice looking car :thumbup1:

Bike rack is my next purchase too! My local dealer is doing a good deal, £195 for the bars and one rack.

which wind deflectors did you go for? From renault?

Team Heko do a set of 4 now, Renault only do them for the front.

Why would the standard roof rack not be compatible with the RS? It has the holes inside the door shuts for them does it not?

Welcome to the forum, lovely car.

Out of interest, how removable/off and on are roof racks? I've never fitted one or required one but will do at some point for a go kart but having it on permanently is not something i'd consider, i'd need it a few weekends of the year.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Clio General Chat 0
Doga Kececioglu New Members 19
D New Members 15
Fly 7 Clio 200T Area 13
T Clio 200T Area 7