197 & 200T Owner

Hi everyone. I think this is the right place to start..
I've been following this forum ever since but it was always "I'll do it tomorrow" when it came to becoming a member.

I'm from Istanbul, Turkiye. I own a 48k km 2009 Clio 197 which is on sale now ( and haven't driven since November) and a 2013 Clio 200 I bought last November.

th_BTA_8541.jpg th_BTA_8168.jpg

th_IMG_1847.jpg th_IMG_1704.jpg

As a list, I've got the modifications here:
We'll come to that later..

Clio 197 :

Recaro CS Seats (From a Vauxhall Corsa OPC)

Quaife ATB Diff

KW V3 Coilover

Engine Dynamics Lightweight Flywheel

K&N Panel Filter

KTR Precat Delete Pipe

Sports Cat

Powerflex Handling Pack

Ultra Racing Handling Pack

KTR Braided Brake Lines

KTR Racing Studs

H&R Front 32mm Spacers

H&R Rear 40mm Spacers

Renault Sport Drilled Front Discs

Ferodo DS1667 Front Pads

Motul 300V

Motul Gear 300

Motul RB660

Renault Sport Gear Knob

Welcome!

Owning both at the same time I have to ask, which one would you say is more fun to drive, the 197 or the 200t? :smile:

The 197 is way better than the 200T. Despite the power produced or the potential of the 1.6T, the engine on the 197 is ready at all times, sounds better of course, higher revs matching with the manual is a perfect combination.
The 200T is also very nice but the agility of the 197 makes it more progressive whilst the 200T feels wobbly and unpredictable.

My 200T came with H&R coilovers, previous owners choice. Which I think are worse than the orginial shocks.

I have KTR Grooved discs and Ferodo DS2500s installed. And the braided lines also.
Superchips
Sprint Booster (A must have)

I'm planning to have,

Braid 17" Wheels
Kumho KU36 225x40R17
KW Clubsports
Downpipe
Sports Cat
Ultra Racing full set

And I don't know if you like them but the new head and tail lights.
I like the taillights a lot.
I need the headlights because my headlights are awful.

Here's a comparison on the Istanbul Park F1 Circuit.

Last edited:
The 197 is way better than the 200T. Despite the power produced or the potential of the 1.6T, the engine on the 197 is ready at all times, sounds better of course, higher revs matching with the manual is a perfect combination.
The 200T is also very nice but the agility of the 197 makes it more progressive whilst the 200T feels wobbly and unpredictable.

My 200T came with H&R coilovers, previous owners choice. Which I think are worse than the orginial shocks.

I have KTR Grooved discs and Ferodo DS2500s installed. And the braided lines also.
Superchips
Sprint Booster (A must have)

I'm planning to have,

Braid 17" Wheels
Kumho KU36 225x40R17
KW Clubsports
Downpipe
Sports Cat
Ultra Racing full set

And I don't know if you like them but the new head and tail lights.
I like the taillights a lot.
I need the headlights because my headlights are awful.

Here's a comparison on the Istanbul Park F1 Circuit.

That's why I got the 220t Trophy the 200T was to soft though Eau Rouge and Blanchimont at over a 100 plus mph