Need a favour...Anyone with a RS monitor???

Need a favour....Can anyone with a RS monitor take a pic of the back of it? Want to see the plugs on the back...

Thanks in advance

I think you will struggle getting people to pull it apart.

What was it you were looking for and is it not in the workshop manual/t'internet?

I think you will struggle getting people to pull it apart.

What was it you were looking for and is it not in the workshop manual/t'internet?

Not take it apart, just to remove the cover and see what plugs there are going into the back of the unit?

why dont you take the VIN off somebody who has the rs monitor, and then check the parts numbers at renault, compare it to normal 200's radio screen, stalk controls, engine cpu and other controlling units, that would be easier, I pretty much doubt it that the whole rs monitor is just a new display with a different plug, I bet its the same as any other display and there must be some unit between the screen and the obd I guess, as it needs to have the throttle position, oil temp, the G's are taken from the ESP sensors I believe, that's pretty much it, good luck!

why dont you take the VIN off somebody who has the rs monitor, and then check the parts numbers at renault, compare it to normal 200's radio screen, stalk controls, engine cpu and other controlling units, that would be easier, I pretty much doubt it that the whole rs monitor is just a new display with a different plug, I bet its the same as any other display and there must be some unit between the screen and the obd I guess, as it needs to have the throttle position, oil temp, the G's are taken from the ESP sensors I believe, that's pretty much it, good luck!

I agree. Vin number anyone.....please

Litchy, I really wouldn't bother.. the RS monitor isn't all that and has some significant 'bugs' IMO. i.e. the G meter data gets wiped whenever you switch off the screen and to enable to damn thing you end up switching to CD/USB/Radio about 3 times befoe hitting both buttons perfectly.

The only useful thing on the RS monitor is the oil temp reading... get an oil temp gauge instead, an iphone app or ODBII reader (Scangauge for example) IMO.

Rich

Litchy, I really wouldn't bother.. the RS monitor isn't all that and has some significant 'bugs' IMO. i.e. the G meter data gets wiped whenever you switch off the screen and to enable to damn thing you end up switching to CD/USB/Radio about 3 times befoe hitting both buttons perfectly.

The only useful thing on the RS monitor is the oil temp reading... get an oil temp gauge instead, an iphone app or ODBII reader (Scangauge for example) IMO.

Rich

Thanks Rich...I gonna take your advice