Need a favour guys. Car height

Yiannis197

Paid Member
Can someone please measure the height of their cupped car from road to wheel arch? Obviously the car needs to be on a level surface, OEM tyre dimension etc.

Thanks in advance.

Yes mate my car was cupped and I'm now on AST coilovers, I lost my initial notes and I just want to see how much lower my car is at the moment:smile:

Sorri about late reply.
front from ground to wheel arch. 66cm
rear from ground to wheel arch. 66cm

mine a 2009 full fat with cup chassis stock ride height.

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it.
Are you sure about the rear height? Because I know that our cars have higher rear end from stock. Have you got anything in the boot possibly?

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it.
Are you sure about the rear height? Because I know that our cars have higher rear end from stock. Have you got anything in the boot possibly?

I thought that. But I never go anywhere with stuff in my boot. I will double check tonite.

Just checked mine and I've got 65.5cm front and rear that's with 3/4 tank and a microfibre in the boot so could possibly have a higher rear if the tanks empty but can't imagine it being much higher, mines a full fat with cup pack :smile:

Thanks a lot guys. Quite interesting really, I'm sure the rear sits a bit higher on the OEM setup but I might be wrong...

I was running them at 625mm at the front and 640mm at the rear [MENTION=32]gaz[/MENTION]. Since then I raised the car a bit, equally each end but yet to measure it. I will and report back.