Nearly perfect set of recaros for sale in a week!

think iv mist something, kev why do you want std clio seats when you have nice recaros to put in?

Because they are worth more to someone who wants them rather than including in his sale to the dealers. TBH he will be doing himself and someone else a massive favour, but at the moment nobody seems to realise this which is quite a shame! :'(

Because they are worth more to someone who wants them rather than including in his sale to the dealers. TBH he will be doing himself and someone else a massive favour, but at the moment nobody seems to realise this which is quite a shame! :'(

i see, cheers. its been a long day been rolling about under a berlingo taking the cat off and welding it back together. was out the goodness of my heart to.

Yup.... The car they came out of was an LY F1 too, not nice knowing such a rare car is getting broken!!

argh, any other time of year i would snap these off u in an instant. but i have to save up to put a deposit down on a flat at the beginning of june :worried:
*gutted*

Assume these are from a written off car based on the chalk mark comment etc - airbags and pre-tensioners ok? And have you trial fitted into a car to check the subframes are straight? If they're from a straight car, feel free to have these questions removed :smile:

Assume these are from a written off car based on the chalk mark comment etc - airbags and pre-tensioners ok? And have you trial fitted into a car to check the subframes are straight? If they're from a straight car, feel free to have these questions removed :smile:

Why would I want them removed???

Yes to all your questions, car had damage that IMO was minor but still gettin broken, maybe a repo?! I dunno, but everything checks out, I wouldnt be selling otherwise :wink:

you know this week is going to be the slowest week ever, cor bloody wait thou.

i wonder whether renault know whether a car came with recaros or not. Tempted to buy a set and have the covers replaced under warranty but i reckon renault will know they arent genuine fit. :worried: