Nearly perfect set of recaros for sale in a week!

.... Many thanks to A20N, what an absolute top bloke, knew I needed some seats and went out of his way today to pick these up for me, owe you big time buddy!!

Anywho, I will be selling these and I will want your STD front seats in exchange!

I am away in Cyprus from Sun so wont be able to sort till after!

We all know what they're worth and how rare they are for sale, a damaged one alone went on ebay a couple of weeks ago for £400!!!

These are mint, bar a tiny bit of a scuff at the corner of one, will add a pic in a bit!

PM me if interested and we'll sort. 1st come 1st served!

No discussions about "oh I have seen them for X ammount" or price comments, people who want them will have seen what they sell for!

Last edited:
This is the minor scuff

seat1k.jpg

And the seats, note one has some chalk on, wipes off and will be fully cleaned when the swap takes place

seat2h.jpg

so u want standard seats for them? will these bolt onto my frames on my 200? i want recaros lol

lynden

Straight on, they use the same 4 bolts matey!!

All, to save you PMing with false hope, I want £800 for these.

Bearing in mind that shagged ones sell for that on EBAY I figure that nigh on perfect ones should be worth the same with your STD seats. You wont buy em cheaper on EBAY and certainly not from Ren.

If I was able to loose more money on the sale of my car then I could accept offers but I'm already having to put £1000s in to pay off the neg equity!

Last edited:
can't believe these havent been snapped up yet! :confused1: I thought there were loadsa ppl looking for these!

I wonder if I could rip out my back seats and put these in to compliment the fronts!! Maybe not

can't believe these havent been snapped up yet! :confused1: I thought there were loadsa ppl looking for these!

I wonder if I could rip out my back seats and put these in to compliment the fronts!! Maybe not

Me too mate TBH, people have bought ones ripped to hell on EBAy for £800!!

have they got the blue glitter in the centres kev, what that yellow mark on the second pic, is that the only scuff, maybe interested. have you got these now.

Last edited:
have they got the blue glitter in the centres kev, what that yellow mark on the second pic, is that the only scuff, maybe interested. have you got these now.

Yeah mate, just that tiny bit of wear! The yellow is chalk that breakers use to write on cars, it rubs straight off they just need cleaning!

I will have them from tomorrow but away for a week then, my car is at TDF when Im back for some work tho :wink:

Yeah they have the blue flecks in, IIRC all rensport 197 seats do :wink:

well just to let you know mine am good seats apart from a small cigerette burn on the drivers seat, will get a pic up if you like.

Cant see in work matey but will look later, if its not too bad then we may well have a deal!

Will sort after I get back from Cyprus next week then eh? PM me to sort payment etc...

its not for defo mate, but am interested, if anyone else comes up that defo wants them, dont hold them back on my behalf. but will defo let you know by the time you get back.

Last edited: