My white Gordini...

thanks guys nice to hear people like it, to be honest the stripes are a bit marmite and i do sometimes think a bit chav but ive warmed to them and its nice to know im in one of the rarest cars, i think there is only 2 other white gordini's with cup pack and speedlines. I do like the black also but i had a black car last time round and fancied a change, besides white is the "in" thing now lol

taken from Carl at renaultsport.co.uk..

Gordini colour mix...
88% - Malta Blue
7% - Deep Black
5% - Glacier White

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst79443/gordini-numbers/Default.aspx

Last edited:
sadly im going to be selling up already in a couple of months my new car will arrive. I need 5 doors :nope:

If anyone is interested in the car please feel free to make me an offer :thumbup1:

I LOVE Your Stripes ... Then again I am biast to the good stickered cars :tongueout:

Don't know why but I thought Gordini's only came in Blue ... I am a touch special though LOL ;/

Looks lush though :smile:

Because I'm crazy and I've already ordered a car! It won't be here till end of October beginning of November though as they haven't started production yet.

I hate the interior, i think it's proper rancid, but it's still the best looking Gordini i've seen,

Thanks Eddie, i do love this car and will be sad to see it go. Yep went white again but with red leather! Was thinking of silver but its £510 and im too tight!

Fair play. My Dad owns a 320d M-Sport, white with red leather...looks awesome. The M135i will be some beast!

nice one, yeh i saw a 3 coupe in the showroom white with red and it looked lovely! Lets just hope i can find a buyer for the Gordini. I wont push the sale to heavy until nearer the time though..

Saw a review of the M135 against the RS3, was very nice.

I love the white gordini, if only you had sold 2 months earlier when i was buying my 200