My white Gordini...

Most of you have probably seen it in the gordini register but I have taken a couple of shots with my camera for those who care!
My first mod was to take out the gordini mats and put them in storage to keep mint and replaced them with some crappy standard Clio ones! Was supprised the car didn't come with rear mats but it has some now :smile:
Next mod will be the tax disc hopefully the group buy will come through for that. Did consider debadging the rear but not 100% yet. Want to keep the car as close to standard as possible to be honest, my last car was heavily modified and I came to the Clio as it was just so good out of the box!!
Anyway enough rambling here's some photos...

img1601bf.jpg

img1599k.jpg

img1607zt.jpg

img1609ul.jpg

img1605n.jpg

img1592j.jpg

img1594dx.jpg

img1602c.jpg

img0108jk.jpg

img0110ts.jpg

img0122u.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys I couldn't get full on shots today as it's difficult on the drive but theres a couple in the other thread, I will get more up when I get a chance but if anyone's going to the meet on Sunday I'll be there :smile:

Looking good. Need to clean mine Saturday evening before the RS meet. Got Gadget Show Live on Saturday as well.

i thought it was just blue these came in :S lol feel stupid now.. some one teach me, what colours and how many of each did they do??

Nice to see it in a different colour!! :smile: Would of thought the interior would match tho? Looks nice tho! Look forward to seeing it at the meet!