My UR red with Carbon Bonnet.... Courtesy of Woody!!!

Mate, looks awsome. You need some mirror caps like mine. And yes, you need some projectors too! Lol!

think ill have mirros sprayed..... as not a fan of paying such an amount just for carbon mirror caps...... as for the lights....... think they will be next

My mirrors cost me £50 if I remember right, for them to be sprayed. But they were new mirror caps, not the existing red ones which I still have. In total cost me about £85.

ouch.... thats how much my mate charged me to spray roof, wheels and spoiler lol

I would like the carbon ones..... but not paying £179.99 for caps..... just get my mate a few pints to paint mine black lol

£85 to spray all that? Sounds cheap, who did it? Did they do a good job? I'd be a bit wary.

one of my good mates, all i had to basically do was cover the cost of materials and i gave him a bit on top although he refused it!!

anyone got any black projectors for sale ?? lol

one of my good mates, all i had to basically do was cover the cost of materials and i gave him a bit on top although he refused it!!

anyone got any black projectors for sale ?? lol

Oh ok, nice one! Wish I had someone like that!

thanks guys, think all it needs now is the black projectors!!! should hopefully happen just after xmas

Similar Thread Suggestions